Tranquility, Solemn and Exquisite
4 Star Hotel
- 71 Luxury Suites for Families and Business
- Serviced Apartelles for Long Staying Guests
- 10 min. from Clark Int’l Airport
- By Fields Avenue Bars & Clubs
- 6 min. walking distance from Walking Street
- Rooftop Pool, Jacuzzi and Bar with View of Mt. Arayat
- IMO Bar & Resto at Roofdeck
- Different Live Bands at Night
- Piccolo Padre – Fine Dining Italian
- Gym with view of the Mountains
- Free Wifi & Business Center
- Guaranteed Cleanliness
- Airport Pickup from Clark and Manila
- Function Room for 80 Pax
- Massive Parking Lot for Events and Tourist Groups
For International Calls
Use the Viber App to Call Us:
Manila, PH Time
9AM - 5PM (GMT+8)
Hours For Calling via Viber
Sydney, AU --- 11AM - 7PM
Los Angeles, USA --- 6PM - 3AM
Seoul, KR --- 10AM - 6PM
Dubai, UAE --- 5AM - 1PM نحن نتكلم العربية
Or Use Our Online Chat
Golfers Choose Prime Asia Hotel
Easy & Secure Online Reservations
Best Price Guaranteed
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Relax and Dine with Your Family
The Premier Italian Restaurant of Northern Luzon
Consistent Great Service
8.7 Good 4 Star Value
Enjoyed my stay – quiet Location. Extended a couple of days. Spent the afternoon at pool. New Italian restaurant good food, but pricey. Only complaint was sloooow service during one breakfast because of a large group breakfast event (which I was not informed of).
– Allan K. – Solo Traveller
Dec 6, 2015
Nothing to not like about Prime Asia. I like everything about this Hotel, best place in Angeles
– Scott – Booking.com
Oct. 26, 2015
8.7 – Spacious & comfortable
The room is spacious and clean. Managed well with nice staff. Location is little bit secluded but the hotel provides pick up and drop SVC to Fields Ave. and SM mall for free.
– Minho J. – Solo traveler
Jan. 1, 2015
9 – 2 Guys in 2 rooms
Both rooms were clean and comfortable and of a high standard with a good minibar and provisions. The hotel is fairly plush and the rooftop pool and bar are very pleasant as is the restaurant. The hotel staff were helpful. They were able to contact someone who arranged a tour of Mt Pinatubo the next day. The general atmosphere was friendly and the staff made you feel at ease. I would stay here again if I return to Angeles.
– Michael M. – Solo travelers
Feb 6, 2015
Book Direct and Get Exclusive Offers
Sales & Marketing: (+63) 977-846-7104
Front Office: (+63) 45-625-0366 | (+63) 925-750-8907 | (+63) 917-581-1694
Address: Narciso Ave., Malabanias, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
To Our Valued Guests
Currently there is an ongoing road improvement project in front of our hotel. The City of Angeles is currently implementing this across several areas throughout the city.
To Address Guest Concerns:
1. Can I drive to Prime Asia Hotel?
Yes, via a different route. Please use the route in the map below:
2. Can I still park in your hotel?
Yes. Prime Asia Also has a large secure parking lot that is 50 meters away from the building.
3. Can I walk from hotel to Fields ave (Walking Street)?
Yes, there may be some debris but it is passable.
4. Will it be noisy?
Guests with rooms at the front may hear a little noise during the daytime. But by late afternoon and evening there is no noise at all.
5. Is it passable for buses or mini buses?
As of April 1, 2016, Yes.
6. Can I get a Discount?
Yes. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause our guests. As such we are prepared to offer discounts to our guests. Please chat with us using the chat box to ask for our promo rates.
Secure Online Booking